Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meeting with my mobile developers in Vietnam


Entrepreneurship most recently took me to Vietnam, where I met with the developers for Upward Mobility. There I tested the Android products that we are going to release in the next month, and plotted strategy for the next six months. They also showed me a good time, taking me out for some really good pho and recommending tours to the Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta.

I am really happy with these guys. I have worked with a lot of offshore developers, and I have been impressed by their attention to detail in the requirements gathering, design and testing phases.

Our first product, PMConcepts, a project management education app for the iPhone is selling well. Next up is ChemGuru for the iPhone, which is a Chemistry SAT II application. That one awaits approval.

Here I am meeting with An Mai, President of IMT. I am happy to put anyone who is doing mobile development in touch with these guys as I am sure they would do a good job for you. Shoot me an e-mail through my LinkedIn profile.





No comments: