Monday, February 16, 2009

I won the 100K Executive Summary Competition!

An Executive Summary I wrote won the MIT 100K Executive Summary products and services track.  This is a skill they really develop for you in the MIT Entrepreneurship ecosystem.  I entered this competition last year and the difference between what I entered this year is light years improved.


This felt pretty good. It's pretty good Exec Summary I put together and we've used it to drum up a fair amount of interest for the company.  It's been an interesting project working with great people from Canada so I hope we can see this through to the end for them.

Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Congratulations to the $100K Executive Summary Contest Winners!

DEVELOPMENT
WaveWater

ENERGY
FastCAP

LIFE SCIENCES
Viral Optics


MOBILE
MeterLive

PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Great White

WEB/IT
Ksplice

 $100K Check

AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD => Ksplice


No comments: