Sunday, January 4, 2009

Toilet disaster in Tanzania

At the Springlands Hotel in Moshi, a ridiculous toilet disaster happened.  Some type of shelf (we never did figure out what it was for or how it was attached) crashed off and landed on the toilet and broke it in half.  Good thing I'd avoided the buffet and was sitting on my bed, or I literally could be dead.  And that would not be a proud way to go out.  The joys of third world travel...LOL.  And this is supposed to be a pretty nice hotel run by the Zara Adventures tour company.



2 comments:

jcc said...

ha ha ha, happy new year!

criticpapa said...

whoa!!!, you had a passion in blogging, thumbs up for your work of love.. Hehe very inspiring ideas,


anyway I'm william
mind if I put a link back to you?


see my works here ------> Big Suit